Saturday, October 18, 2008

One Big Headache after Another...

And that's not just metaphorically speaking either...I've had so many darn actually headaches recently, it's been driving me crazy. I'm wondering if it has something to do with the BC i started taking a little over a month ago.

Life as usual has been busy busy. Work school and internship are all hectic. I had about a week of a relative peace, i worked 40 hrs, was scheduled for 10 hrs of internship and i only had one test and two assignments! Sad that is what makes up a relaxed week these days! And that would of been nice, but of course I had to catch the stomach bug going around at the daycare which left me running to the bathroom on a regular basis :(

But a few wedding things:

Invites are done, addressed and mailed! They took a ridiculous amount of time to make, put together, address envelops, stuff envelops, lick (yuck) envelopes and stamp! Tip to all future brides...just pay someone to make them! Don't DIY them...it sucks! But here are pictures for your viewing please!
And I have had a make up trial and two hair trials. And unfortunately to get the do i want... I am going to have to sleep in sponge rollers the night before my wedding...so uncomfortable. But the hot rollers were not giving it enough curl and the curling iron takes to long and wasn't quite the look i wanted. The pictures are not a polished run through, just a test to make sure my mom's friend Jamie has the general idea and knows exactly what she needs to due. It turned out really well, and exactly what i had pictured in my mind but couldn't find a picture that was exactly what i had envisioned. Jury is still out on makeup, not sure if you can even tell in the pictures. Picture with hot rollers i make up trial, each eye is slightly different. The other is the picture of how my hair will be just not so many little fly-away hairs.
And for the laughing and viewing pleasure of all who read this...meaning Patty! I tried on my moms wedding dress from 1983! Don't mind the funny line around the middle, i was wearing a white tank top and jeans underneath and I didn't have the slip on so you can kinda see it! I'm glad I decided to go with a new dress for my wedding! That thing was so damn itchy! Oh and my mom was skinny so its not even zipped up...though my butt and boobs were mostly what got in the way from it fitting nicely! I'm scratching just thinking about that thing!

2 comments:

Patty Stephens said...

You are going to be such a beautiful bride. One thing to remember is to wear a little too much make up. You need a bold face for your photos!!!

Patty Stephens said...

Also I got your invites Friday, they are SO PRETTY!!!