Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Holy Cow!!!!!

I am a college graduate as of today (woohoo!), and now that the focus on school is over it hit me...IM GETTING MARRIED THREE WEEKS FROM SAT! I'm freaking out just a bit, that seems so incredible close...it went from being far off in the distance to like any day now. I have a feeling that some sleepless nights will be coming up! And sadly, my bachelorette party is likely going to be ruined due to the crappy weather we are currently experiencing. I know we will do it another time, but I was really looking forward to it. Holy COW three weeks...I'm having trouble wrapping my brain around it, as you can probably tell! AHHHHHHHHH.

When planning for my last semester and the wedding just weeks later, I thought that the stress of all that i had to do...full time school, working 30 plus hrs a week, completing an internship, planning a wedding alone since my fiance is across the country would likely put me in an early grave. And don't get me wrong, at times it was really tough and I just wanted to jump off a bridge. But not as bad as I thought it would be. Most of the time I even had fun! But nothing could prepare me for the insane emotions that come with having two very big...some of the biggest...events in my life occur within weeks of each other. Three actually, since I am neglecting the fact that I am hauling my butt and all my worldly possessions across country in just over a month. My brain just can't seem to function properly in processing all the monumental things to come in such a short time...

1 comment:

Patty Stephens said...

So much stuff in a month!! I can't wait for your wedding!!!!!