Thursday, September 4, 2008

Busy Busy

So I have been really busy with school so I haven't had time to write. It's insane how much reading my online classes have. And I have been opening so I have been up at 445 and not home till 530...then homework and bed so I can get up at the crack of dawn again. Oh well its almost over now. I'm working on getting all of the next two weeks of reading and work done before Jeremy comes home, it's insane. So upon trying to figure out what all I have to do, I discover that I purchased the wrong books for my online class that I am doing DDP...grrr! I just spent another 111 dollars on textbooks and I can't return the wrong ones because it's too late. Sucks so bad!

So in my quest to take pictures for the blog, trying to get more
 comfortable with it I took a picture of the following unsuspecting poor soul on campus at WSU Vancouver.  And the reason for this picture you may ask? A little rant...WHY WHY WHY do people wear striped polos with plaid pants? Not sure if you can tell from the picture but that is in fact what this guy is wearing. I dunno, maybe I'm crazy but mixing two patterns is just so not cute...but yet every preppy guy seems to sporting this type of outfit. Oh well, atleast this guy matches, ive seen some who don't even do that!  Okay fashion rant over.

So other than school and work I have got to see two new movies that were both really good, so I am recommending them to all. The first was Penelope...I had no desire to see this one but kristina talked me into it and I am glad I did because it was really cute. I've become a fan of James McAvoy recently and he is in it! The second is a movie called My Sassy Girl. Its a remake of a korean film, and was awesome. I will have to add it to my personal collection soon. It was also a recommendation from Kristina, she works at Blockbuster so she's an expert! 

1 comment:

Patty Stephens said...

I'm sorry about the books, that blows. AND I HATE THAT FASHION "Thing." It's SO ugly!!!

I'm glad someone agrees with me.