Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Oh the hustle and bustle...

Not much to say. Had school today...blah! It sucked, the class is going to be boring and a pain in the rear. For the most part it is new people, and since I've done all this HD stuff over and over. So i know the people who don't know or understand the simplest things (trust me there will be some like that, there always is!) are just going to irritated me. Anyways got out of school early and heading to my alterations appointment. Took maybe 10 or 15 minutes, and she said she could have it done the same day...so I made an appointment for 7 and headed to work. Work was long...annoying parent that I will likely bitch about later when I have the energy. And then came home, got sonic with my mom and went to my appointment. So here it is...the bustle will need to be played with a little bit just to get it hanging right, but thats just a matter of playing with it a few times as you hang it up. So omg, coming from a girl with plenty of weight in the back...damn my ass felt heavy! All that heavy material was really weighing me down! All who attend the wedding may see me fall backwards because of the pull of my dress! Luckily I'm not a big dancer so it won't be a huge deal. So after my appointment I brought my dress home, did some reading, and watched tv. Tomorrow I have class, my internship orientation and a dentist appointment. I have to have a filling...:( not really going to be the funnest of days! 

1 comment:

Patty Stephens said...

I cannot wait for your wedding!! Celebration of the year!!!