Sunday, February 22, 2009

Life as a housewife...

IS SOOOOOOO BORING! It would be one thing if I had a kid, but I am literally bored out of my mind. It would be nice right about now to have a job, but because of all the time i would have to ask for off (for people visiting and going home) between now and August (when I would quit anyways since Jeremy is deploying and I am going to go home) I feel there isn't really a point. So instead I have been cleaning, scrapbooking, cooking and baking like crazy. Which if you know me, I hate to clean and cook. So here are a few of the things I have been whipping up out of boredom...I'm actually shocked at how well I am doing with this whole cooking thing. I have only cooked a small number of dishes in my life, so I am very shocked when all the dishes I make actually turn out. I need to start working out though, because bored at night leads to baked goods. And then I have to eat them of course, because it would be a waste for them to go bad. So yeah, the eliptical is really calling my name but motivating myself is really hard. Its much easier to watch HGTV and eat some more baked goods. MMMM

2 comments:

Patty Stephens said...

Oh I should come down and help you eat all the goodies. YUM!

Summer Mike and Paxton said...

That looks amazing. Thanksgiving at your house next year. Get ready. I'll hurry up on the apron request!