Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Year Eve


New years eve was very low key and fun...Hockey game, pizza and a couple of movies...oh and some illegal fireworks on a golf course :)

Kristina, her family, her boyfriend and I went to a Winterhawks game, it was my very first hockey game and i had so much fun. My favorite party was when players from each team got in a fight, pulling of their gloves and just bare knuckle fighting! And i love that they are allowed to just pounding on each other until one of them hits the ice. Its funny cause they don't do much damage since they are slipping around on skates! After the hockey game we had yummy pizza at kristinas house and watching Babylon AD and My Best friends girl. I thought dane cook we hilarious in my best friends girl! Overall it was just a great night! Thanks Kristina for the invite!

1 comment:

Patty Stephens said...

OMG! I love hockey games. The fights are the best... maybe we should just go to a boxing match?! ahhaha